Beat Saber Tournament
Two ways to play
Between 10 AM and 4 PM on Saturday, August 18
Drop-in : Sign-up & Pay Now
- $10 to play (1 practice run, 1 score submission), $5 for each additional score submission
Reserve a Guaranteed Time Slot : Book Now - Choose Solo Room Scale VR Experience
- 30 or 60 minute time slot between 10 AM and 3 PM on Saturday 8/18/2018
- $25 for 30 min. $45 for 60 minutes
- We will take your best score
Top 10 high-scorers that qualify return at 4PM to compete for Global Tournament Entry and Cash Prizes.
Starting at 4 PM and ending at 6:30 PM on Saturday, August 18.
Local Cash Prizes for high scores (per rules below):
- 1st place - $100
- 2nd place - $50
- 3rd pace - $25
Global Prizes : To Be Announced by Virtual Athletics League
Global Tournament Rules
- Scores will be determined by playing "$100 Bills" and "Escape ft. Summer Haze" and adding the two scores together. The songs must be played back to back; if a player is allowed multiple attempts they must play both songs again and are not allowed to "mix-and-match" scores from different attempts.
- Tournament will be a rolling high score competition, meaning that an up-to-date high score table will be kept as the tournament progresses.
- The winner of the tournament will be whoever has the highest score once all the score submissions have been processed.
- The game mode will be Expert with No Fail turned on for all players.
- In the unlikely event that the high score results in a tie, the player who submitted their score first will win.